Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) is an engineered wood product that uses multiple layers of thin wood assembled with adhesives. It is typically used for headers, beams, rimboard, and edge-forming material.
LVL offers several advantages over typical milled lumber:
- Made in a factory under controlled specifications, it is stronger, straighter, and more uniform.
- Due to its composite nature, it is much less likely than conventional lumber to warp, twist, bow, or shrink.
Viet Nam laminated veneer lumber is a type of structural composite lumber, comparable to Glued laminated timber (Glulam) but with a higher allowable stress.
- Materials: Mixed hardwood (acacia, eucalyptus, styrax)
- Glue: MR E1, E2
- Thickness: 12 to 70 (mm)
- Width: under 1220 (mm)
- Length: under 2440 (mm)
- F&B: polishing, non-slip
- Edge processing: Four long edges will be chamfered to convenient and safe holding
- MC: 8%-14%
- Density: 540-620kgs/cbm
- Advantage: LVL strength is three times of the same size solid wood, which is more suitable for load bearing use. This product is very suitable with pallet, bed slat, construction material,…
- Packing: Standard export packing with strong stripping.
- Delivery time: 15~20days after receiving the deposit or L/C.